TitanMail offers a true business-class email. We provide a simple and easy to use interface available across various platforms with some cool features like better backup, higher delivery guarantees, premium features like Integrated video calling, email tracking, and many more.
To access our web app you can simply click on: https://app.titan.email/
However, if you wish to use TitanMail on a Third Party application like Gmail, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
Rather than managing multiple mailing addresses on different platforms, you can use the Gmail interface to send and receive emails using an email account you create with your domain.
By setting up your domain’s email address as a POP3 and SMTP account in your Gmail account, you can use Gmail as an email client (much like you would use Outlook, Apple Mail or Thunderbird)
Here are the simple steps that you would need to follow.
1. Log into your Gmail Account.
2. Click on the Cog drop-down menu (in the upper-right) and select Settings.
3. Click the Accounts tab.
|alert-warning||A pop-up window will appear to continue the setup process. You will need to allow pop-ups in your browser settings if you do not see the pop-up window appear.|
5. Enter the email address you created for your domain and click Next.
6. Enter the POP3 settings for your domain’s Titan Mail email address. Then click Add Account.
You will see a message stating " Your mail account has been added ".
|alert-success||If you do not want to send emails for your domain through Gmail, click the No button. You don’t need to follow the next steps|
8. Enter your Name, as you would like it to appear when sending emails from this account. Also, ensure that the checkbox for Treat as an alias is checked.
9. On the Send mail through your SMTP server page, fill in your SMTP Titan Mail Server Username (full email address), and Email Password.
Then, click the Add Account button.
10. Now, Gmail will email a verification code to the email address you just added. You can either click the link in the email or copy/paste the code into the text box and click Verify.
Congratulations! You have now configured your Titan Mail on your Gmail!
You can now check your mails on Gmail's inbox interface.