For installing our iOS app, you can refer to this link
Titan Mail allows you to configure your Titan account on the native Apple Mail application on your iOS device, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
|alert-warning||To protect your account, accessing 3rd party clients will be blocked when the two-factor authentication is enabled. You can refer to this article for instructions on disabling two-factor authentication on Titan|
Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and tap Mail.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Other.
|alert-warning||For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Tap Add Mail Account.
Enter your account details:
- Name: This will be visible as the sender. (Ex: Titan Test)
- Email: The address you want to add. (Ex. email@example.com)
- Password: You use it to log in to Webmail.
- Description: A name for the account on your device. (Preferably Titan)
- Tap Next to continue.
- Tap IMAP as the account type.
|alert-success||You can find the POP and IMAP configuration of Titan Mail here|
Tap Next to continue.
|alert-warning||If you are based out of the European Union region then please refer to this article for Titan server details.|
Enter your server settings:
Save the account:
- Disable syncing of Notes, if this is enabled. Tap Save.
Your Titan Mail account is all set! Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org