TitanMail offers a true business-class email. We provide a simple and easy-to-use interface available across various platforms with some cool features like better backup, higher delivery guarantees, premium features like Integrated video calling, email tracking, and many more.
For installing our iOS app, you can refer to this link
However, if you wish to use TitanMail on a Third Party application for your iOS device, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and tap Accounts & Passwords.
Tap Add account:
Tap Add account.
- Select "Other" as the account type.
|alert-warning||For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at email@example.com|
Tap Add Mail Account:
- Tap Add Mail Account.
Enter your account details:
- Name: This will be visible as the sender. (Ex: Titan Test)
- Email: The address you want to add. (Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: You use it to log in to Webmail.
- Description: A name for the account on your device. (Preferably Titan)
- Tap Next to continue.
- Tap IMAP as the account type.
|alert-success||You can find the POP and IMAP configuration of Titan Mail here|
Tap Next to continue.
Enter your server settings:
Save the account:
- Disable syncing of Notes, if this is enabled. Tap Save.
Your Titan Mail account is All set! Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at email@example.com