The Search feature helps you find emails easily, thereby eliminating the need to manually scroll through your mailbox. Titan Mail makes searching simpler with a wide range of search strings and auto-complete suggestions.
Some of the search strings that we support are:
- From: an email address - You can search for an email that you have received from a specific sender email ID. You can just type an email or choose from the auto-suggested list.
- To: an email address - You can search for an email that you have sent to a specific email ID. You can just type an email or select from the auto-suggested list.
- Contact: Allows you to search for emails sent from a particular contact from your Titan Mail contact list.
- in: The “in:” operator will help in finding emails in a specific folder, including the spam and trash folder. All you need to do is type a folder’s name or select from the auto-suggested list.
- Subject: This field enables you to look for an email based on the contents of their subject lines. Use “subject:” followed by a word or phrase you’d like to find. All emails that contain all or part of your search content in the subject line will be presented to you.
- Has Words: This allows you to search for an email based on a particular word/words that it might contain. Simply type that phrase into the search bar and the appropriate results will be displayed.
- Size: Using this field, you will be able to conduct a search for emails based on various size specifiers.
- Date Range: This lets you search for an email within a time range of your choosing.
- is: Unread, Starred, has Attachment - This enables you to search an email that is unread, has been marked as starred, or has an attachment in its content body depending on what options you have chosen.