This section lets you customize basic settings in the email client. You can access this list by clicking on the Gear icon > Preferences > General.
- This lets you set a First name and Last name that will be visible to your mail recipients.
- You may set the language of your preference
- Unread counts - This setting lets you customize if you want the email unread counts to appear across all the folders and labels.
- Clock type - Toggle between 24-hours and 12-hours format.
- Marking as read - The time here determines how long after you have read the email, would the email be marked as read. This can be set as a default time or set to manually be marked as read.
- The checkbox lets you define whether you want open tracking for the emails to be enabled by default.
- You may choose to Reset Email Cache here.