Did you find a typo in your email after hitting Send? We’ve all been there. Don’t fret—you can retract outgoing emails and even set a custom timer of up to 2 minutes to define the time within which you want to be able to retract the email.
With this, you get the time you need to take back an email with a pesky typo or a missing attachment.
Here’s what you need to do to set up the Undo Send timer:
- Log into your account on Titan webmail.
- Click on Settings (icon) in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Go to Preferences > General > Undo Send.
4. From the dropdown, pick the time within which you want to be able to retract outgoing emails.
That's It! Now whenever you send an email, the Undo Send toast will stay on the screen through the time period you selected and you’ll be able to retract any email you mistakenly hit Send on.
The Undo Send timer is an account-level setting and will be applicable to emails sent from Titan’s mobile apps as well.
- Undo Send toast will be available for the duration as per the custom timer so long as you don’t perform another action on the screen. This doesn’t include moving across folders or viewing the sent emails.
- Undo Send is only available to customers of Titan’s paid plans. If you are currently on Titan’s Free Plan, you can upgrade to one of our paid plans to enjoy this feature.
If you have questions, feel free to write to us at email@example.com.