Having problems with your WordPress.com site not sending emails?
We suggest using WP Mail SMTP to send emails reliably and to ensure that the emails reach your inbox.
|alert-warning||If you have registered on Titan via Heart Internet then please refer to this article|
WP Mail SMTP fixes your email deliverability by reconfiguring WordPress.com to use a proper SMTP provider when sending emails.
This article will teach you how to set up WP Mail SMTP in WordPress.com.
- In order to use the WP Mail SMTP plugin, please install the plugin and activate it.
- Next, click Settings then WP Mail SMTP
- Enter your appropriate email address in the From Email field
This email address should match your WordPress.com admin settings and should be domain-specific. Example- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the box for Force From Email if you want to use this email for all transmissions from your site. This will override settings in other plugins
- In the Mailer section, choose Other SMTP and enter the below settings:
Titan Server settings:
|alert-warning||If you are based out of the European Union region then please refer to this article for Titan server details.|
|Authentication||Set to ON.|
|SMTP Username||eg: email@example.com (Username should be the same email address entered in the “From Email” section)|
|SMTP Password||Enter the password for the email address you entered in the “SMTP Username” section above.
- Click Save Settings once you have entered your SMTP settings. You are finished when you see a message stating Settings were successfully saved.
Always use an email address that belongs to the same domain as your WordPress.com site in the From field. The domain is handled by your mail server.
Hope this article was helpful! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance!