The Email Control Panel also offers a host of other options through which you can manage email accounts for your domain name. To sign into the admin email control panel, refer to this article.
Here are some of the things that can be done via the Email Control Panel
Delete an existing account
- Open the Email Control Panel (https://manage.titan.email/)
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to the email account you wish to delete and select Delete Account
- In the window that appears, click on the Confirm option to delete the email account
- From the Email Control Panel, Hover your cursor over the email account for which you want to reset the password and click on the button as shown below.
- Enter the new password you wish to have and you can send the new login details to any email address you want as well
- Click on the ellipsis icon next to the email account you wish to suspend and select
- You will be asked to confirm the suspension. Once you confirm, the account will be suspended.