Catch-all email can ensure that you are receiving all the emails getting sent to the email addresses of your domain.
A sender might use an incorrect local part for the email address of your domain that could lead to failure of delivery/bounce-back of such an email but once a catch-all mailbox is enabled for your domain, there would be no such misses!
Enabling Catch-all mailbox
- Log in to the Titan Email Control panel (Link - https://manage.titan.email/)
If you are a Blacknight user, please log in to your email control panel using this link - https://manage-euc1.titan.email/
- Navigate to the Catch-all Email tab in the sidebar
- Click on the Enable catch-all mailbox button
- Type in/select the required mailbox and click on the Set this email as catch-all button
That's it! catch-all mailbox would be active for your domain now and there would be no misses of any incoming emails for your domain.
Disabling Catch-all mailbox
- Log in to the Titan Email Control panel
- Navigate to the Catch-all email tab in the sidebar
- Click on the Disable catch-all button and confirm the same
The catch-all mailbox would be disabled now! You might miss out on some of the incoming emails for your domain but you can always enable the catch-all mailbox again by simply following the steps listed here.
For any further assistance with this, please write to us at email@example.com and we'll help you with setting up the catch-all mailbox for your domain in no time!