TitanMail offers a true business-class email. We provide a simple and easy-to-use interface available across various platforms with some cool features like better backup, higher delivery guarantees, premium features like Integrated video calling, email tracking, and many more.
For installing our Android app, you can refer to this link
However, if you wish to use TitanMail on a Third Party application for your Android device, you can do so by following the simple steps mentioned below:
1. Go to Settings > Accounts
2. Select Add Account
3. Select the email client
|alert-warning||For this process, you are required to know the email settings for your account. If you don’t know them, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
4. To configure Titan Mail, tap on Other mail
5. Enter your account and server details:
|alert-warning||If you are based out of the European Union region then please refer to this article for Titan server details.|
- Email - the email address you wish to set up. (Eg: email@example.com).
- Password- Enter the respective password
- Incoming server (IMAP) settings:
- Hostname: imap.titan.email
- Port: 993
- Security: SSL
- Outgoing server (SMTP) settings:
- Hostname: smtp.titan.email
- Port: 465
- Security: SSL ( or Security: STARTTLS and Port: 587)
6. Click on Login
You will now be able to access your inbox!
That's it! Your Titan Mail account is set up. Hope this article was helpful to you and if you still need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org