Titan aims to provide the best customer experience to our customers, using the email client in a native language is something that we believe can definitely enhance the experience.
Setting app language
In order to change your language on Titan Mail, you can follow these simple steps as shown below
1) Click on the Settings option(Gear Icon) on the top right corner of the Titan Mail homepage.
2) Select Preferences.
3) From the pop-up, under General, you will see "Display Language".
4) Set your preferred language and you're done!
Below is the list of languages currently supported by Titan apps:
- Chinese Simplified(China)
- Chinese Traditional(Taiwan)
- Chinese Traditional(Hong Kong)
If you have any further queries or suggestions for us, feel free to drop us a message at email@example.com. Our team will be more than happy to help you out!
The setting to change the language is available only in the browser version.
In the mobile app, the language for the Titan emails is based on the language preference set for your mobile device in the system settings.