To change the password of your business email, you need to first login to the email admin control panel. You can login to the email admin control panel from your webmail.
Follow the steps as mentioned below to change password :
1) Login to your Titan mail on the web on your laptop/PC (web-app: web.titan.email)
2) Click on the settings button(Gear icon) on the top right corner.
3) From the drop down options, click on Admin control panel(Link: manage.titan.email)
4) Under the Email accounts tab, hover your cursor over the email account to discover the Reset Password option.
5) Click on the same to update/change your email account password. You will see a pop-up modal that wherein you can enter the new password.
6) You can also choose to auto-generate the password.
Done! Once you have performed the steps mentioned, you're all set!
Note : If you don't remember the password or can't login to the webmail, follow this article to first reset the password of your email admin control panel.