You may have come across scenarios wherein the folders created on the Titan webmail do not sync or show up in the Titan Email Accounts configured on Third Party Clients like Thunderbird, Outlook etc.
This article shall walk you through the steps involved in subscribing to the IMAP folders once you have successfully configured the Titan Email Account on Third Party Clients.
1. Get into the settings on your email client which is Thunderbird.
2. Next, click on Server Settings.
3. Followed by that, click on Advanced
4. Under Advanced, there shall be a check box which might be checked, it would be for "Show only subscribed folders" please uncheck that and save the settings.
5. This shall solve the issue of showing all the folders on Thunderbird that are present on Titan.
1. Right Click on the Inbox Folder
2. Now Click on IMAP Folders...
3. Click on Query. You shall all the folders created on the webmail once you click on Query.
4. Select the folder one by one, once selected, click on Subscribe. Then click on Apply followed by OK to save the changes.
5. The folders that are subscribed shall start synching/ showing up on Outlook.
Below is a gif for your reference.
Hope this helps :)
However if you have any further doubts, please feel free to knock on our door by simply writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall be more than happy to help.