Titan Mail offers a true business-class email. We provide a simple and easy to use interface available across various platforms with some cool features like better backup, higher delivery guarantees, premium features like Integrated video calling, email tracking, and many more.
To access our web-app you can simply click on: https://web.titan.email/
However, if you wish to configure your Titan account on an external email client like Mozilla Thunderbird, you can easily do so, by just following the steps given below:
- Open your Mozilla Thunderbird client. Click on Account Settings
- Click on Account Actions
- Click on Add Mail Account
- A pop-up with the account set-up details and configuration settings will open
- Enter your name, email address of your Titan account, and the respective password for it
- Click on Configure manually
- Below given are the Titan server settings that need to be put in:
Incoming server: imap.titan.email
Encryption method: SSL/TLS
Authentication: Normal password
Outgoing server: smtp.titan.email
Encryption method: SSL/TLSAuthentication: Normal password
|alert-success||Please Note: The Username will be the same as the email address of the Titan account that is to be configured on Thunderbird|
And done! Your Titan mailbox will then load on your Thunderbird client automatically.
If you have any queries or face any difficulties, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com, we shall be happy to help!