You can set up an auto-reply to send templated responses to customers whenever they send you an email—whether you’re simply unavailable on that account, or you’re on a vacation without internet access—to let the sender know you’re unavailable. With this, you don’t keep your sender waiting or wondering if you got their email.
Steps to set an Auto Reply
- Log into your account on Titan’s webmail.
- Click on Settings (icon) in the top right corner.
- Go to Preferences > Auto-reply and turn on the toggle.
- Choose the from date for your automatic reply. Determine the to date by selecting Until I turn it off or Pick a date and then manually select a date.
The from date cannot be a past date.
- Enter the Subject and Message for your automated reply.
- You can format the text using the rich formatting toolbar and even cut and paste formatted text, including hyperlinked text, to use anywhere in your message.
- You can add a signature by clicking on the Insert signature icon.
If you have an email signature, it will be shown at the bottom of your automated response.
- If you have contacts sending multiple emails to you, you can control how frequently a contact should receive the automatic reply so they don’t get spammed.
- Click on Save.
You can only set one automated reply at a time.
You’re done! Go ahead and take that break without worrying about keeping your senders waiting.
As a best practice, we encourage every user to use their own DKIM key to prevent spam deliveries of emails
If you have any queries or face any difficulties, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org we shall be happy to help!