Set up instructions for popular domain registrars
Please select your domain registrar (the website from which you purchased your domain name):
- Google Domains
- Alibaba Cloud
Cannot find your domain registrar?
General set up instructions:
If your domain is registered with any other registrar, you may follow these steps(or forward them to your webmaster/techie friend): Log in to your account on the domain registrar's site.
If you are based out of the European Union region then please refer to this article for setting up DNS records.
- Navigate to the DNS / Domain Management Page/ DNS Control Panel in your admin page
- Find the MX Records/ Email Servers/ Email Settings option
- Add OR Replace the following MX records to your domain
- Set the Name/ Host field as either @ or leave it Blank.
- Set the Value/Points to field as mx1.titan.email
- Set the Priority field as 10
- Set the TTL value to 1 hour or 3600 seconds.
- Repeat the above steps for all entries in the DNS panel as mentioned in the table above.
Done! You're all set to send and receive emails from your domain using Titan Mail!
|10||@||mx1.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|20||@||mx2.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|TXT||@||v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email ~all||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
Titan needs you to verify domain ownership and activate email services by setting MX records & TXT records.
Please note: Unverified domains won't be able to receive or send emails. To know more about Domain Verification, click here
If you've signed up for a business email with Titan, there's just one final step before you begin sending professional emails - connecting your domain to Titan so that messages sent to your domain are received by your business email on Titan.
This is done by configuring your MX and TXT records to point to Titan.
MX and TXT records are DNS records that allow you to send and receive emails through a particular email server (In this case, the Titan Mail server).
We look forward to having you onboard!
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.