With Titan’s feature, Allowlist, you can ensure that emails from specific email addresses or domain names always reach your Inbox and never go to Spam. Now you don’t need to worry about missing important emails.
Here’s how you can add senders to your Allowlist:
From a specific email in the Inbox/Spam folder:
1. Open an email in your Inbox or Spam, sent by the user you want to add to the Allowlist.
2. Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the email and click on "Add to Allowlist" from the drop down menu.
3. You can either choose to add that particular email address to the list or the domain of the sender. Allowing the domain will send emails from all addresses on this domain to your Inbox.
4. Hit Confirm, and you're done.
From under Preferences section in Titan Webmail:
1. Log into Titan Webmail
2. Click on Settings (gear icon) in the top right corner > Preferences > Manage Senders > Manage Allowlist
3. Enter the email addresses or the domain names that you want to add to the list and click on Add. Confirm your action.
|alert-warning||Please note: Allowlist is available to users on Titan’s paid plans.|
If you have any queries, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.