Mail Merge is a handy feature that incorporates data from both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and allows you to create multiple documents at once, such as letters, saving you the time and effort of retyping the same letter over and over.
You can easily use Mail Merge feature through Titan Mail servers by simply following the steps given below
- Before you start using Mail merge from MS Word, make sure that you have configured your Titan Mail account on your Outlook as your default mail sending account. If you want to know how to configure Titan Mail on your Outlook, you can simply click check it out here
- Once done, firstly you would want to attach an existing Excel Sheet in your document which can help you to send emails to all your recipients at once. Use an existing Excel file or you can create a new list as well.
- Once you have finished attaching the necessary excel sheet, simply go open MS word and under "Mailings" you can simply click on "Start Mail merge" draft an email which you need to send out to your recipients, insteading of sending the same emails multiple times to different recipients
- Post that all you have to do is simply click on "Finish and Merge" and send as an email attachment.
- Once done, you can simply check on Outlook under the "Sent Folder" where you shall be able to see the emails have been sent out successfully and customized correctly for the recipients that you have in the Excel sheet.
That's it! You've successfully sent used the Mail merge feature through the servers of Titan Mail!