Having problems with your WordPress.com site not sending emails? We suggest using Post SMTP to send emails reliably and to ensure that the emails reach your inbox.
|If you have not registered on Titan via Heart Internet but some other Hosting company then please refer to this article
Post SMTP fixes your email deliverability by reconfiguring WordPress.com to use a proper SMTP provider when sending emails.
This article will teach you how to set up Post SMTP in WordPress.com.
- In order to use the Post SMTP plugin, please install the plugin and activate it.
- Next, click Configure manually and in Transport, choose SMTP
- In Outgoing Mail Server enter localhost
- In Outgoing Mail Server Port, enter either 25 or 587
- Enter your appropriate email address in the Envelope From Address field
This email address should match your WordPress.com admin settings and should be domain-specific. Example- firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Security enter None
- Set Authentication as None
- Choose the Save Changes button.
Always use an email address that belongs to the same domain as your WordPress.com site in the From field. The domain handled by your mail server.
Once the plugin is set up, for each domain added into cPanel the email is required to be relayed for, the cPanel Email Routing may need to change.
|Please log in to your Cpanel through the Heart Internet control panel
In the cPanel control panel, select Email Routing. For every domain, ensure Remote Mail Exchanger is selected as shown below
Lastly, please update your domain's DNS SPF entry. This is achieved through the custom DNS settings in the Heart Internet control panel.
Please remove the existing TXT record under TXT Record, and under Create New TXT records type in the below TXT record(omit the quotes) and click on the Update DNS button:
- Subdomain: Leave empty
- Text:"v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email include:secureserver.net ~all"
That's it! Your Post SMTP plugin should work just fine now!
Hope this article was helpful! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any further assistance.