In this article, we'll walk you through setting the DNS records for Professional Email on your WordPress.com domain.
Jump directly to MX and SPF Records? Click here
Professional Email is a WordPress.com service that is powered by Titan. Follow these steps to start sending and receiving emails with your account.
1. Log in to your <WordPress.com account>, navigate to Switch Sites, click the appropriate site
2. In the sidebar, click Upgrade -> Domains
3. Click on the domain name -> Click on Change your name servers and DNS records
4. Click DNS Records, add the following values (omitting the quotes):
- Type: MX
- Handled by: "mx1.titan.email"
- Priority: "10"
5. Add a second MX record by following the same steps:
- Type: MX
- Handled by: "mx2.titan.email"
- Priority: "20"
6. Add a TXT/SPF record by following the same steps:
- Type: TXT
- Text:"v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email ~all"
Done! Professional Email at your WordPress.com domain is ready to send and receive emails.
MX and SPF settings:
|10||@||mx1.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|20||@||mx2.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|TXT||@||v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email ~all||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
If you need any further assistance, feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you onboard! :)