In this article, we'll walk you through setting the DNS records for Professional Email on your WordPress.com domain.
Professional Email is a WordPress.com service that is powered by Titan. Follow these steps to start sending and receiving emails with your account.
1. Log in to your <WordPress.com account>, navigate to Switch Sites, click the appropriate site
2. In the sidebar, click Upgrade -> Domains
3. Click on the domain name -> Click on Change your name servers and DNS records
4. Click DNS Records, add the following values (omitting the quotes):
- Type: MX
- Handled by: "mx1.titan.email"
- Priority: "10"
5. Add a second MX record by following the same steps:
- Type: MX
- Handled by: "mx2.titan.email"
- Priority: "20"
6. Add a TXT/SPF record by following the same steps:
- Type: TXT
- Text:"v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email ~all"
Done! Professional Email at your WordPress.com domain is ready to send and receive emails.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you onboard! :)