In this article, we will walk you through how you can configure an MX record for your domain and set up your Titan Mail account.
Titan needs you to verify domain ownership and activate email services by setting MX records & TXT records.
Please note: Unverified domains won't be able to receive or send emails. To know more about Domain Verification, click here
1. Log in to your WordPress.com account (click here) and navigate to My Sites.
2. Make sure that the correct website is selected, if not then switch to the required website by clicking on Switch Sites. For the required website, click on Manage in the sidebar and select Domains option.
3. Click on the required domain name, select the option of Name servers and DNS and then open up the DNS records.
4. Scroll down a little, add the MX records here. Enter the following values (omit the quotes):
- Type: MX
- Handled by: "mx1.flockmail.com"
- Priority: "10"
5. Following the same steps as mentioned above, a second MX record needs to be added whose values are (omit the quotes)
- Type: MX
- Handled by: "mx2.flockmail.com"
- Priority: "20"
6. Now following the same steps as above, one last TXT/SPF record has to be added. Enter the following values (omit the quotes)
- Type: TXT
- Text:"v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email ~all"
Done! You're all set to send and receive emails from your WordPress.com domain using FlockMail!
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.
We look forward to having you onboard! :)