If you are looking to add custom DKIM record for your domain via the Hostgator Panel, please watch our below voice over video with detailed instructions on the same:
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom DKIM record for your domain via the Hostgator Panel:
- Log in into the Hostgator panel.
- Navigate to the Emails tab present on the left panel and further select the required domain for which you wish to add the DKIM record.
- Next, click on Custom DKIM panel option that is present and then click on the button Get Started Now.
- Copy the DNS Host Name.
- Open the Domain option present on the left in a new browser tab.
- Find your domain from the Domain list and then click on the option Change DNS present next to your Domain name.
- In the field Hostname paste the DNS Host Name value copied from above.
- Now copy the TXT record value present from the first tab & paste it in the TXT value field in the TXT record in the second tab.
- Add this record now to your DNS zone.
- Once TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option of I've created this TXT record within my DNS control panel and click on the Verify DKIM Record button.
That's it! Your domain's DKIM record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com should you need any assistance with the above!