The article will help you understand the process of reporting abuse cases of Titan Mail. All you need to do is initiate an abuse report stating that a particular user is using our platform to commit abuse.
Here is a step-by-step breakdown of what you need to do:
STEP 1: Draft an email with the following details:
- Share the domain name and the email address of the abusive user.
- Please ensure the subject line is stated as "Titan- Abuse Report <abuser email>
" Example subject: "Titan- Abuse Report email@example.com"
- Add all the relevant details with proofs/screenshots for us to validate the complaint.
- A short description of why you think this email is an abuse/spam to you.
- Please share the original email with full headers . Here's how you can get the header from gmail and other mail providers like AOL/Hotmail/Yahoo/AppleMail/Outlook etc.
- An email header is a code snippet that contains information about the original sender, recipient, email's route to get to the inbox, and various authentication details.
|alert-warning||Note: Include as much details as possible. This would help the Titan team take quicker decision and reduce the communication time.|
STEP 2: Do send out the email to our abuse reporting email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
That's it! Once we receive the complaint, we would conduct an in-depth investigation and take action accordingly.
|alert-success||Feel free to ask for help! Write to us at email@example.com for any further assistance.|