In this article, we'll walk you through setting the DNS records for Professional Email on Blacknight.
- Under the Home section, select to land on the Services page.
- Further on, select and click on the email plan for your domain.
- Next navigate and click on the DNS Manager present on the panel on the right hand side under Actions
- Now, click on Add Record.
- Choose the MX Records option
- Add OR Replace the following MX records to your domain
- Set the Name field as either @
- Set the RDATA Exchange value to field as mx0101.titan.email
- Set the RDATA Preference Value field as 10
- Set the TTL value to 1 hour or 3600 seconds.
- Repeat the above steps for all entries in the below table and once done do click on Save Changes.
|RDATA Preference Value||Name||RDATA Exchange value||TTL|
|10||@||mx0101.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|20||@||mx0102.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
12. Also, add the following SPF (TXT) record to your domain.
|Record Type||Name||RDATA TXT Value||TTL|
|TXT||@||v=spf1 include:spf0101.titan.email ~all||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
To help you with better understanding the steps, you can refer to the following GIF as well :)
Done! You're all set to send and receive emails from your domain using Titan Mail!
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.
We look forward to having you onboard!