You can access your Titan emails on other email clients by enabling Titan on third-party apps. However, you won't be able to access crucial features available on Titan's native platform.
Enable third-party email access
- Log into Titan Webmail
- Click on Settings (icon) > Enable Titan on other apps.
- After completing our feature tour, simply click Enable Titan on other apps to grant permission for third-party email clients to access your emails.
- You can click on the support article link after successfully enabling third-party access to follow the steps to configure 3rd party email clients like Gmail, Outlook, and Thunderbird for your emails.
Third-party email access is already enabled
- If you are redirected to a support page from Settings > Configure 3rd party apps, you already have third-party access enabled for your email account.
- If you already have enabled access to third-party apps, you can directly configure third-party email access on other apps by following these actions here.
If you have any queries, you can reach out to us at email@example.com