Titan provides storage for a mailbox based on the plan selected for the domain. To know more about mailbox storage space, please check the below:
Check Mailbox storage space
- Go to Tian web-app(https://app.titan.email)
- Navigate to the Settings icon and open up Preferences
- In the Account tab, you can check the Storage space used at the bottom
Mailbox exceeds storage space
If your mailbox exceeds the storage space/quota then your mailbox would not be able to send or receive any emails. It is recommended to follow the solutions mentioned below to ensure your email services do not suffer.
Increase Mailbox storage space
In order to ensure that email services continue to work smoothly should your mailbox exceed the storage space/quota, you can follow any of the below solutions:
- Upgrade your plan on Titan to have more storage space available. This can be done via Email Control Panel, please request your Admin to proceed with the Titan plan upgrade
- Delete emails from your mailbox to free up storage space. This would ensure that you have more storage space available for incoming/outgoing emails to be stored
Feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any concerns or queries regarding the above!