You can create more email accounts for your domain from the email admin control panel. To sign into the admin email control panel, refer this article.
Also, if you have an existing email setup before you activate your domain on Titan Mail, the first step in the process is to create email accounts or add accounts from your existing setup.
Here is how you go about doing this:
- Click on the Email Accounts section after logging into the admin control panel. Click on Create a new email account
- Enter the email address you want to create and set a password for it
- You can also generate a password by sliding the Automatically generate password toggle
- Select who the email account is for and click on Create new account
- If the email account belongs to a client or team member you can send them the credentials by entering their current email address and clicking on Send
- You can also follow these steps by directly going to the Email Control Panel and signing in with your registered email address