You can follow the steps mentioned below through which recipients using Gmail will be able to see your company logo:
- Go to https://www.google.com/ and click on the Sign in button
- If already signed in with another Google account then please select the option Add another account
- Tap on Create account and select the option of To manage my business
- Fill in your first and last name and then, instead of entering your Gmail address, choose the Use my current email option to enter your Titan email address. Tap Next.
alert-warning If you do not get the option of Use my current email, you can directly visit this link. image-shadow
- Proceed with the verification process
- Navigate to the top-right corner and click on the picture icon
alert-success To know the specification requirements for uploading the picture, please refer to this article.
- Upload your image and tap Set as profile photo
|alert-success||Once you set up your logo, it would be visible on Gmail for not only the emails you'll send afterwards but also for all the previously sent emails!|
|alert-warning||This logo would be visible only to your mail recipients on Gmail. It would not reflect on the Titan client.|
That's it! Once you've completed these steps, all the recipients using Gmail would be able to see this new logo for the emails sent by you.
One of the more common requests we get from Titan users is to be able to add their company logo to outgoing emails. Adding it will certainly help project professionalism. But unfortunately, many email services are currently unable to support this function.
While we continue to explore a universal way to do so with Titan, we have discovered a workaround that will enable recipients using Gmail to see your company logo.