If you are looking to add custom DKIM record for your domain via the WordPress.com Control Panel, please watch our below voice over video with detailed instructions on the same:
The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom DKIM record for your domain via the WordPress.com Control Panel:
- Log in to the Titan Email Control Panel
- Navigate to the Custom DKIM tab in the sidebar
- Scroll down and click on the Get Started Now button to generate a custom DKIM record for your domain, which would then create your custom DKIM key
- Now log in to your <WordPress.com account>, navigate to Switch Sites and click on the appropriate site
- In the sidebar, click on Upgrade -> Domains
- Now click on the Ellipsis icon for more options and tap on View Settings
- Scroll down and expand DNS records, then click on Manage
- At the top right corner of your screen, tap on Add record
- Select the Type as TXT. In the field Hostname paste the DNS Host Name value copied from the custom DKIM value that you'd created
- Now copy the TXT record value present in the Titan Email Control Panel and paste it as the value for your TXT record.
- Once done, click on Add DNS record
- Once the TXT record is added, go back to the Titan Email Control Panel and click on the option for I've created this TXT record within my DNS control panel and click on the Verify DKIM Record button.
That's it! Your domain's DKIM record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com should you need any assistance with the above!