The following steps will help you in creating and adding a custom DKIM record for your domain via the Hostinger Control Panel:
- Log in into the Hostinger Control Panel.
- Navigate to the Emails tab present on the top and select the required domain for which you wish to add the DKIM record.
- Next, click on Custom DKIM panel option that is present and then click on the button Get Started Now.
- Copy the DNS Host Name.
- Open the Domain option present on the top in a new browser tab.
- Select your domain from the My Domains list.
- Navigate and click on the respective domain's DNS/Nameservers zone present on the left panel.
- In the field Hostname paste the DNS Host Name value copied from above.
- Now copy the TXT record value present from the first tab & paste it in the TXT value field in the TXT record in the second tab.
- Add this record now to your DNS zone.
- Once TXT record is added, go back to the first tab & click on the option of I've created this TXT record within my DNS control panel and click on the Verify DKIM Record button.
If you are still getting confused on adding the DKIM record on the Hostinger Control Panel, please watch our below voice over video with detailed instructions on the same:
That's it! Your domain's DKIM record is set now. It may take up to 24 hours for these changes to propagate across the internet.
Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any assistance with the above!