What changes are going to take place?
- Titan will no longer be supporting its mobile app on specific older versions of iOS and Android operating systems after February 28th 2023.
- Users can still choose to continue to use the existing Titan app downloaded on the older OS, without any further updates, bug fixes, etc.
Which OS versions are we stopping support for?
- Android 5
- Android 5.1
- iOS 12
- iOS 13
What aspect of Titan specifically will be impacted/stopped within the older OS versions
- New features
- Performance enhancements in the new Titan versions
- Support resolution for bugs
- No testing for compatibility of features on older (unsupported) OS versions
Next Steps for the users on older Android and iOS versions
- To enjoy any further upgrades or get support for bugs, users will need to upgrade their mobile operating systems.
Steps on how to upgrade your Android OS
Steps on how to upgrade your iOS
- If users don’t wish to upgrade their OS versions, they can still choose to continue using their existing downloaded Titan mobile app. However, any new updates, features, and bug resolution will not be available to them, even if they choose to contact Support for assistance at a later point.