Got a meeting, video conference, or coffee date to remember? Add it to your Calendar effortlessly.
- Open up the Calendar tab
- Click on the relevant date you want to create event for
- Fill up the pop up and create the event. You could directly add the guests and our smart suggestions could help in auto filling the event title
- For setting up more configurations for your event, click on the Advanced Options button and create the event according to your needs
If you have more than one calendar, you can select a calendar from the dropdown. You can click on 'Create event' to add this event to the calendar or add more details to the event by clicking 'Advanced Options'
Clicking on 'Advanced Options' from the screen above or the 'New Event' from the top left to open the Advanced Options screen.
- With the basic details like event title, date and time set you can add advanced details to your meeting.
- Add recurring events - click on the 'Does not repeat' dropdown to set the frequency of the meeting.
- Add Event Location - if the event takes place at a physical location, mention the meeting room or the address of the place.
- Meeting link - if the event involves a video conferencing option, you can add an external meeting link on this field, which will be shared with the event participants.
- If you want to add more details about the event, include it under 'Description'.
- Customize when you want to be notified before the event. The default setting is that you will receive an email notification about the event 10 minutes before its scheduled start.
Edit Guest settings
Within the Advanced Options, you can control what the guests can do with the Calendar invite.
Modify Event - when this setting is enabled, invited guests can change the time, add more guests, etc. This setting is toggled off by default.
Invite Guests - this setting allows Guests to add other people to the meeting. They will not be able to remove existing guests from the meeting. This setting is on by default.
See Guest List - this setting lets invited guests see the list of all guests. This setting is toggled on by default.