You can click on the section listed below so that you can jump directly to know how you can setup your MX records.
- If you directly bought email from Hostinger - jump here
- If you bought a Hosting package on Hostinger - jump here
- If you do not have a valid registered domain - jump here
If you are the admin of your domain, you may proceed with the instructions below. If not, reach out to your domain admin so they can add the required DNS records for your domain
If you directly bought email from Hostinger
- If you have purchased email directly from Hostinger and are facing issues receiving emails, read on.
- If you bought your domain from another registrar, you have to update the DNS settings in your registrar’s DNS zone.
|You can also refer to this section to check the articles on how to set up your Titan Mail account for various domain registrars.
- If your domain is registered with any other registrar, you may follow these steps (or forward them to your webmaster/techie friend)
- Log in to your account on the domain registrar's site.
- Navigate to the DNS / Domain Management Page/ DNS Control Panel in your admin page
- Find the MX Records/ Email Servers/ Email Settings option
- Add OR Replace the following MX records to your domain
- Set the Name/ Host field as either @ or leave it Blank.
- Set the Value/Points to field as mx1.titan.email
- Set the Priority field as 10
- Set the TTL value to 1 hour or 3600 seconds.
- Repeat the above steps for all entries in the below table
- Important: If there are existing MX records present, delete them and ensure only the mx record settings below are present
||1 hour/ 3600 seconds
||1 hour/ 3600 seconds
- Also, add the following SPF record to your domain
- Once you have set the records, it could take anywhere between 6-8 hrs for it to take effect, due to DNS Propagation.
If you bought a hosting package from Hostinger
- If you bought your domain from another registrar, you have to update the DNS settings in the registrar's control panel.
- Navigate to the domain registrar's website (where you bought your domain from) and edit the DNS details of your domain. You have to add the nameservers below to ensure that your domain can use email properly
- Once you have changed the nameservers, it could take anywhere between 6-8 hrs for it to take effect, due to DNS Propagation.
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.