Please select the most relevant option below:
If you purchased only an email package from Hostinger - jump here
If you bought a Hosting package on Hostinger - jump here
If you purchased only an email package from Hostinger
- If you have purchased just the email package directly from Hostinger and are facing issues receiving emails, read on.
- If you bought your domain name from a registrar(company selling domain names) other than Hostinger, you have to update the DNS settings in your registrar’s DNS zone.
- Log in to your account on the domain registrar's site.
- Navigate to the DNS / Domain Management Page/ DNS Control Panel in your admin page
- Find the MX Records/ Email Servers/ Email Settings option
- Add OR Replace the following MX records to your domain
- Set the Name/ Host field as either @ or leave it Blank.
- Set the Value/Points to field as mx1.titan.email
- Set the Priority field as 10
- Set the TTL value to 1 hour or 3600 seconds.
- Repeat the above steps for all entries in the below table
- Important: If there are existing MX records present, delete them and ensure only the MX record settings as shown below are present
||1 hour/ 3600 seconds
||1 hour/ 3600 seconds
- Also, add the following SPF record to your domain
- Once you have set the records, it could take anywhere between 4-6 hrs for it to take effect, due to DNS Propagation.
|You can also refer to this section to check the articles on how to set up your Titan Mail account for various domain registrars.
If you bought a web hosting package from Hostinger
- If you bought your domain from a registrar(company selling domain names) other than Hostinger, you have to update the nameservers (a type of DNS record) in the registrar's control panel.
- Navigate to the domain registrar's website (where you bought your domain name from) and change the nameservers of your domain name to the ones given below to ensure that your domain name can use the Titan emails properly.
- Once you have changed the nameservers, it could take anywhere between 12-24 hours for it to take effect, due to DNS Propagation.
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at email@example.com in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.