We are glad to know that you are looking to set up signatures for your account, as business emails with preset signatures can leave a lasting impact!
While Titan currently does not support the ability to add logos directly in the Signature creator, you'd be pleased to know that we are already working on providing our users the ability to do so in the very near future.
For now, here is a quick workaround that you could follow to achieve this:
1. Open a third-party Signature creator like MySignature, log in with your account and click on the button New Signature
2. Now fill in the text fields like Name, Organization name, etc as per your requirements in the respective fields and navigate to the Images tab
3. Upload the logo from your system and click on Save signature button
4. Scroll down a little and copy the HTML code for this Signature
5. Now open up your Titan mailbox and go to the Signature tab, after enabling the option of Edit raw HTML, paste the HTML code for this signature.
You can set a name for this Signature as well and click on the option of Set as default
Done! You're all set with your signature on Titan.
Feel free to give us a shout at email@example.com in case you need any assistance with this, we'll be happy to help you!