Note - if you do not have a valid registered domain, please register your domain to be able to start using your email account
Your domain is registered
Your domain is not registered
You have a valid registered domain
If you have an existing domain with Papaki
If you already own a domain from Papaki and your domain's Nameservers point to ns1119.papaki.gr and ns2119.papaki.gr your email will have its DNS settings already set up. You can check your domain on "WhoIs" to see where is the domain DNS located.
If you registered a domain with Papaki during sign up
If you have requested a domain name registration during sign up, your domain will be registered and setup in 24 hours. This is because of the time taken to propagate the DNS settings. If you have just registered your domain, and your domain's Nameservers point to ns1119.papaki.gr and ns2119.papaki.gr, wait for 24 hours - your email should be ready to use within this time.
If your Nameservers are not pointing to ns1119.papaki.gr and ns2119.papaki.gr and are pointing elsewhere jump to this section to set up your DNS records. You can check your domain's Nameservers here
If your domain is not hosted with Papaki
If the Nameservers do not point to ns1119.papaki.gr and ns2119.papaki.gr, then you will have to check this on "WhoIs" to see where is the Domain DNS located and who the registrar is.
Once you find your registrar, you can log in to the registrar control panel to make the necessary changes. If you can't find the option, please reach out to your registrar support for assistance
If your domain is registered with any other registrar, you may follow these steps(or forward them to your webmaster/techie friend)
- Log in to your account on the domain registrar's site.
- Navigate to the DNS / Domain Management Page/ DNS Control Panel in your admin page
- Find the MX Records/ Email Servers/ Email Settings option
- Add OR Replace the following MX records to your domain
- Set the Name/ Host field as either @ or leave it Blank.
- Set the Value/Points to field as mx1.titan.email
- Set the Priority field as 10
- Set the TTL value to 1 hour or 3600 seconds.
- Repeat the above steps for all entries in the below table
- Important: If there are existing MX records present, delete them and ensure only the mx record settings below are present
|10||@||mx1.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|20||@||mx2.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
- Also, add the following SPF record to your domain
|TXT||@||v=spf1 include:spf.titan.email ~all||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
Once you have set the records, it could take anywhere between 6-8 hrs for it to take effect, due to DNS Propagation.
If you have not registered a domain
If you have not registered the domain for which you have purchased the hosting package, you should do it right away to get your email to start working.
If you are facing issues, feel free to raise a ticket from the "Help" button on your Titan client and we will get back to you!