Not sure where are your emails going? Are they going as a Spam? This article will help you with the Titan Mail server details for your Contact form 7. (WordPress.com plugin)
The link to an article that will help you install the Form:
Titan Mail Server settings:
|alert-warning||If you are based out of the European Union region then please refer to this article for Titan server details.|
- IMAP: imap.titan.email / port:993
- SMTP: smtp.titan.email / port:587
- POP: pop.titan.email / port: 995
Points to Remember for a successful set up:
- The From: address used in the Mail section of CF7 is of utmost importance in determining whether an email is able to successfully send or receive.
Always use an email address that belongs to the same domain as your WordPress.com site in the From field. The domain handled by your mail server.
|alert-success||For Ex: if your domain name is testing.com then you will have to use an email id that has <yourname>@testing.com|
- The "To" and "From" email cannot be the same, this is just like sending an email but here you would be sending it from a website hence please make sure you always use any other email address than the one used for "From" field.
- If the From address in the Mail section of the CF7 interface is left empty, then by default, the WordPress.com mailer fills in the email’s From field as <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- And if there is already a mailbox created by you that is <email@example.com> your host should pass the email on for delivery. If not, it will be failed with an error.
Here are some direct links to external help center that can be useful in this process:
|alert-success||You can also contact the contact form 7 support for any further help at https://contactform7.com/contact/|
Hope this article was helpful! Should you need any further assistance with the setup, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org