This article gives step by step instructions on how you can change your Titan Mail password
Steps to change the Password:
Log in to your email account (https://web.titan.email/)
- Click on the Settings icon (top right corner)
- Select Preferences
- You will be able to see the option to Change Password in the Preferences Pop-up window.
- Click on Change Password
- Enter your current password and new password in the Change Password screen
- Note: Your new password length must be minimum 6 characters
- Confirm your new password
- Click on "Change Password"
- Your password will get updated successfully
There you go! You will have successfully changed your account's password. Going forward, you can sign in to Titan Mail with your work email and new password.
Once the password has been changed, you will need to re-login with your new password for verification purposes.
|alert-warning||To make sure your account is secure, you'll be logged out from other clients once you set a new password.|
Need help? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you swiftly!