If you are based out of Europen Union, you may follow these steps(or forward them to your webmaster/techie friend): Log in to your account on the domain registrar's site.
- Navigate to the DNS / Domain Management Page/ DNS Control Panel in your admin page
- Find the MX Records/ Email Servers/ Email Settings option
- Add OR Replace the following MX records to your domain
- Set the Name/ Host field as either @ or leave it Blank.
- Set the Value/Points to field as mx0101.titan.email
- Set the Priority field as 10
- Set the TTL value to 1 hour or 3600 seconds.
- Repeat the above steps for all entries in the below table
|10||@||mx0101.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
|20||@||mx0102.titan.email||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
9. Also, add the following SPF record to your domain
|TXT||@||v=spf1 include:spf0101.titan.email ~all||1 hour/ 3600 seconds|
Done! You're all set to send and receive emails from your domain using Titan Mail!
Feel free to knock on our door by writing to us at email@example.com in case you need any assistance with configuring these records.
We look forward to having you onboard!