Having a professional-looking signature for your Business email is extremely important to brand yourself and create a unique identity. Including your Phone number, Official address, designation, your brand logo, etc in your signature not only make your emails look professional, but also adds instant brand recall.
The below will help you create and manage your Signatures on Titan:
- Creating a signature
- Editing a signature
- Deleting a signature
- Creating multiple signatures
- Switching signatures
Creating a signature
- Click on the gear icon to access the Preferences page.
- Click on Signatures section to open the editor
- You can add a name to this signature and start creating it right away.
- You can format the signature - bold, italics, underline or add a hyperlink (e.g. to your website) add your company logo, update your social media links etc.
- You can also choose to edit raw HTML to create your custom formatting.
- Once you have created the signature, you can click on Save to save the signature.
Editing a signature
Click on Edit to edit the signature
Deleting a signature
Click on delete to delete a signature.
Creating multiple signatures
- You can set multiple signatures by simply clicking on the + Add signature button.
- Once you have added multiple signatures, select the signature you want to use in your emails to make it the default signature
Navigate to the Signature tool icon in the email composer to choose the required signature for the email as shown below
That's all about Managing Signatures on Titan Mail! Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com for any assistance you may need on Titan.