Having a professional looking signature for your Business email is extremely important to brand your yourself and create a unique identity. Including your Phone number, Official address, designation, your brand logo not only make your emails look professional, but also add instant brand recall.
Here's how you can quickly create your professional signature!
Creating a signature
- Click on the gear icon to access the Preferences page.
- Click on Signatures section to open the editor
- Add a Name to this signature and start creating your signature.
- You can format the signature - bold, italics, underline or add a hyperlink (e.g. to your website) add your company logo, update your social media links etc.
- You can also choose to edit raw HTML to create your custom formatting.
- Once you have created the signature, you can click on Save to save the signature.
Editing a signature
Click on Edit to edit the signature
Deleting a signature
Click on delete to delete a signature.
Creating multiple signatures
- You can set multiple signatures by simply clicking on the + Add signature button.
- Once you have added multiple signatures, select the signature you want to use in your emails to make it the default signature