We at Titan are always looking for user feedback to help us improve the app experience. If you have any suggestions here is how you can go about getting them to us.
Steps to share feature request:
Titan is available across Desktop/WebClient and the steps for requesting features are listed below:
- Open your Titan App
- Click on the Settings icon (top right corner)
- Click on Request a Feature
- A new page will open (Receptive) where you can search for the feature using certain keywords.
For e.g.- It appears that there is no way to reset password in webmail. For this feature request, you can search using the keyword Password on Receptive.
- If the feature is already present on Receptive then all you need to do is upvote the feature.
- If the feature is not available then click on Make a suggestion.
Steps to Track Feature Request:
Feature available on Receptive:
- Once you land on Reception and found your feature request.
- Make sure you take note of the ID that will help you track the feature request.
Track a new feature submitted:
- Titan executives will create a new feature on Receptive.
- The ID for the same will be shared with you via email.
- Please upvote the feature to make it the most requested feature.
- The ID can then be used to track the progress.