To get your DAV URL which will help you access your Titan calendar on other third party platforms like Outlook and Thunderbird using CalDav setup, please follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser and login to Titan . Then open your Calendar.
2. Open the Developer Tools in your browser by clicking the 3 dots on the top right side of your Chrome browser and selecting More tools >> Developer tools .
3. Now open the Network tab and type Calendarlist in the search box. After that refresh the page.
4. Click on the CalendarList file and go to the Preview tab. Then copy the calendar ID corresponding to your calendar name.
5. Now that you have got your calendar ID, you can create your DAV URL using the below given format:
In the above given URL, replace [emailId] with your full Titan email address and replace [id] with your calendar ID.
So if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and calendar ID is 5288055732794 , the DAV URL would look like:
If you have any further queries in this regard, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com .